Here are some photos from this past December:
Here is my "glaze"
- The month/date are epoxied (is that a word???) to be shiny.
- The photos are covered in an etched glass panel.
- The ornament on the left is epoxied.
On a food note (another thing I've been all about recently), I have been grubbing on this shrimp salad for dinner, and it's yummy:
What's in it:
- Cilantro lime shrimp from Costco (it's in the way back in the prepared meals)
- Few leaves of chopped sweet cabbage (from our CSA)
- 1/3 of a green pepper chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped (from our CSA because the stupid bunnies keep eating our tomatoes)
- 1 Tbl of Olive Tapenade
- 3-4 baby carrots sliced
- 5 slices turkey pepperoni quartered
- Garlic Expressions dressing
I belong to Every Move, and they have these incentives you can earn for your activity. I tried these Veggie-Go's dried fruit snacks, and they are pretty good.
I got the variety pack, and so far Sweet Potato Pie (pictured above) is my favorite. Have a great day!