Today marks day 3 of our Grand Opening Celebration, and we are HOPPING! If you came from the C.Y.D.I? Blog, then you're right on track. If you didn't, you want to hit that to see our fabulous design team introduced and find out about our Grand Opening SALE (yup, I said SALE!).
Today, I have another in the series of super simple, yet adorable, cards made with Carla's Creations' fabulous dog images. If you missed the other two, you'll want to check them out because they happen to be sitting on a post about the Grand Opening SALE going on HERE.
Here are my steps...
- Resize adorable puppy image, and print on kraft card stock (is there another color?!).
- Color nose with R34 Copic marker.
- Cut puppy with Nestie, and emboss with same Nestie.
- Cut strip of glitter paper, and cut notch from side. Adhere to A2-sized card.
- Stamp sentiment - this one is from Technique Tuesday.
- Pop puppy die cut up on foam dots.
In case you get lost along the way, here is today's full hop:
- C.Y.D.I? Blog - http://canyoudigiit.com/blog
- Michelle Single (store owner) - http://www.wannastamp.com <--- You are HERE!
- Lelia Pierce (DT coordinator) - http://greengoddescreations.blogspot.com/
- April O'Connor - http://aprilsalley.blogspot.com/
- Toni Storie (CYDI friend) - http://sweetpeasstory.blogspot.com/
- Dana Alley - http://www.craftewho.blogspot.com/
- Jan Hannicutt (guest designer) - http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/
- Patty Chalas - http://www.patriciachalasstudio.blogspot.com/
- Nancy Williams (guest designer) - http://whatsonmykitchencounter.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Clark (artist coordinator) - http://delightfullydistressing.blogspot.com/