Babe O'Mara said...
These are so gorgeous. I've never worked with digi paper, but I'd like to win yours. My favorite is ribbon and twine. Love working with them. They add so much to a card or project. Thanks for a chance to win.
Gorgeous set of cards! How do I pick a favorite crafting supply?! I love them all! I really love twine right now though!
Lillian Child said...
CONGRATULATIONS, LADIES!!! I know I said 2 winners, but elements always work best in odd numbers, right? Lillian - if you don't want it, you can give it back :)
Continuing on with our Back to School theme, Toni has challenged us to use staples today.
MFT Sketch for the week CRAZY early! And not much alteration... I know I must be getting sick.
Here are other challenges this cutie gets to play in:
- Craft Fancy - use die cuts (uh, no problem!)
- Digistamps4joy - fall colors
- Freshly Brewed - use something new (uh, duh!) - my PI hadn't seen ink yet, the ribbon is new from SU, and the patterned paper is new to me, as well
- Gingersnap Creations - gal pals- this card will go to my neighbor as encouragement for her new job, a little something special to put on her new desk
- Kelley Kid's Digi Stamps - girly girl
- Little Red Wagon - use die cut
- Paper Shelter - embossing (you see that embossing on the background???)
- Scrapalicious - fall
- Paper Variety - use stamps