It's Thursday, so that means there's a new Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS. Today, Hannah, has challenged us to use Something Old & Something New. No problem!
1. The colored card stock - haven't used either of the colors in at least a year.
2. The ink, Paris Blue, never used
3. BG49 and RV25 - never used
4. Twine - I had it so long and hadn't used it I bought a new one (I know, I know!)
1. The patterned paper is from my new KI from TE
2. Chicken wire background embossing plate, also from TE
3. Acrylic tag that my fabulous friend, Lydia, sent me as happy mail!!!!
4. Film Strip die from MFT
We hope you'll play along!