Your next stop on the hop will be Nancy's blog for more wonderful eye candy. In the meantime, I'd like to share my little project and a little about myself with you...
For me, all of my dreams seem to tie back to winning the lottery. I want to go on a year-long cruise, which takes (quite a bit of) money. I want to own every Copic ever made (working on that one, anyway). I want to adopt every shelter dog and put puppy mills out of business. You get the idea, right? So, I thought I would gather a little luck of the Irish with my card. Both images are from the Celtic Images set. Both, you say? Yes, both! The background paper was made by yours truly! The image is a repeat pattern of the Celtic Knot image, then colored with Spica pens, which seemed like a good idea until about the 3rd row I tried VERY hard to get the shimmer on this card for you, and I think you tell just how sparkly it is. The background is colored with 6 different Spicas, so you get the idea.
Now, head over to see what Nancy's dreams are (warning - be seated because it's a stunner with a tutorial!!!)... Enjoy!
Full list of participants for today's hop:
* Christine Pennington - Christine's Digi Designs* Debra Miller - Cream City Angels
* Dee Pritschet - Dee's Designs
* Hannah Clark - Delightfully Distressing Designs
* Mandi-Lee Klinger - Copic Me
* Michelle Single - Caffeine & Stamps <-- You are here!
* Nancy Kirk - Seaside Creativity
* Paula-Kay Bourland - Digi Designs by Paula-Kay
* Stephanie Serrano - Stephanie's Stampin Spot
* Teresa Jenkins - Mama Pickle's Paper Creations
* Tracy Jackson - Stamping Seasons